Thursday, October 06, 2005

Deidre Knight lunchtime chat: TODAY!

I know I couldn't wait til Friday to chat with Deidre, so we bumped up the chat to TODAY at NOON EDT. We know it's short notice and hope it's not too tough on everyone who wants to attend (and we might just so happen to have another Deidre Knight lunch chat in the works). So, in other words, grab lunch to go and join us for a chat at our new SigmaChat space and keep a sharp eye on the blog for further updates on our latest happenings. Oh and while you're at it, check out her blog and preorder her exciting debut novel: Parallel Attraction!

For more info....see the original post!

2 comments:

princessdominique said...

I must have missed it.

Deidre Knight said...

It was a lot of fun, guys! I couldn't believe we had such a good turn out in the middle of the day. I hope to do another one in the next few months. D