Wednesday, May 24, 2006

RT Fun and Cover Model Mania

I am finally popping in here after returning from RT. When I powered up the ole laptop (or new laptop, as the case shall be), I had more than 775 emails. I am STILL crawling out from underneath the avalanche. Almost getting there...finally!

But we had a blast at the event, and our room was on the beach level, so we looked right out at the ocean. This made for a good setting each morning when Jud and I had coffee and stared out at the ocean watching the sun rise!



Then almost every morning I walked on the beach (since I'm trying to lose twenty pounds by RT!) A couple of those times I walked with Karmela Johnson, who I had no idea was an aerobics instructor! Yikes! She's 4 foot 10--and I'm 5 foot 9, but I had a hard time keeping up with her! Can't you just tell this woman is just an adorable ball of energy? Look at her! She's also a fantastic writer! Watch out NYC!



I got to spend a whole afternoon with one of my best agent friends, Kristin Nelson. Here's a pic of Kristin, my hubby and Kristin's sis. A great pic!



Saw some of our wonderful clients like...
Sylvia Day


Shelley Bradley



And sign books next to Angela Knight, Harley Jane Kozak and Betina Krahn...




I wish I had lots of cover model shots to share with you, but I *do* have a special link with something fun that Elaine made for me while I was away. It's of the guy on both my covers, Nathan Kamp. Go check out the Parallel Realm Blog and see what I mean!!!!! Elaine is a wonder woman!
hugs to all! D

7 comments:

Karmela Johnson said...

I did NOT KNOW that Nathan's torso is the one on your cover!!! Wow. If I ever have the occassion to use a male torso on my cover, can it be Travis Greiman's? :-)

Glad to hear you're back safe and sound! Say hi to the fam for me. It was a pleasure to meet the entire Knight family in person!

Karmela

Kristen Painter said...

It was great meeting you at RT! I'm so impressed you went walking. I had every intention...

blueberri said...

Thanks for the great pics! One reason I have been drawn to writing is the sunshine smiles that authors show in photos. The content looks are as peaceful as the sunrise glow on the lake.

Kendra Clark said...

WOW! Looks like you all had fun :)

MariaGeraci said...

Great picutres, D!

Is that Harley Jane Kozak, the actress? The one who was in Parenthood? (love that movie!)

Cindy Procter-King said...

Okay, everyone is too cute!

Cindy

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Technology Dissertation