Monday, November 06, 2006
Factoids, factoids, factoids!
So, I’ve been tagged by Kristen Painter and I’m supposed to reveal five interesting things about myself. This, of course, assumes that there ARE five interesting things for me to reveal. Snort.
I’m going for it:
1) I once cut myself out of a Winnie the Pooh turtleneck that was stuck across my face. I was nine years old and felt personally betrayed by the cuddly ole bear.
2) I was first published at the same age when my essay on Barbie dolls was printed in our local newspaper.
3) My house was the first in our town of Madison, Georgia to have running water.
4) I have a secret, hidden third tentacle. Ha! Got you there, didn’t I? I did bike 1,000 miles across Europe when I was eighteen years old, though.
5) My mother and I share a last name despite the fact that I’m married (in other words, she remarried a man named Harry Knight and I married Jud Knight, so we have the same last name.)
And now I need to tag some people. Hmm, I choose to tag Shannon McKelden, Kristen Nelson, and Cheyenne McCray. Have fun, gals.