Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cloud Nine

It's the a couple of days after the release of RED FIRE, and I am still floating on cloud nine! This book has gotten a tremendous response, and I am so thankful for the good reviews coming in! Below I've included a few snippets from some of the reviewers. But most of all I love to hear what my readers think! Can't wait to hear from you!

"Knight provides an intriguing new twist to both Greek mythology and legendary Spartan warriors with this searing new series, as she sets up an alternate world that begs to be explored." ─ Jill M. Smith, Romantic Times, 4 Stars: HOT

“Here is a story as rich and as vibrant as any myth, and for those who are interested in the paranormal, Red Fire is a real feast for the hungry and a no holds barred winner.”— RomanceAtHeart.com

“…the entire story is pure genius – original, enticing and thoroughly entertaining. Red Fire has earned a place on my keeper shelf – and I can’t wait to see where this series goes next!” – Lynda, Simply Romance Reviews

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deidre,

Red Fire was an awesome book. Man slaves, can I have a couple of Spartans too? Ajax and Shay... holy crap... they were so smoking hot together.

River... man... River!

Now, I got to find my copy of 300 and watch it again. Damn... so many hot guys and the action was great too. But yeah it's the guys.

Thanks for sending the books to my bookstore a few months ago. I had this one pre-ordered for a couple of months. It's a definite recommend for my customers.

Cassie

Deidre Knight said...

Hey Cassie! That's so awesome! You are gonna love the second book. It's all River, all the time! Thanks so much for your support!

Best,

Deidre

Cassie said...

Whoohooo River.

BTW I've placed Red Fire on our Dark Romance endcap for more visibility. :)

Gotta love my customers' reactions when I mention Spartans like the ones from 300. LOL

Great video. I had seen it on Gena and Jill's site. Man slaves... I want some.