Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wherein Deidre Shrieks in Excitement!

Just got an amazing review from Romance Junkies on my upcoming release, PARALLEL HEAT. Woo hoo!! Writers are always so vulnerable--putting your work out there is the ultimate naked moment (sort of like those dreams where you're at a class reunion without your clothes on.) So getting an early review that's strong and favorable is about as great as life gets. Check it out!

PARALLEL HEAT review


I got their top score.

Let's all just say it together: Woo hoo and woo hoo. And while I'm at it, I'm posting a teaser pic. Can anyone guess what it's a pic of or where it's from?
Hugs, D

11 comments:

Shannon McKelden said...

Awesome! Can't wait for it!
Shannon

Jaci Burton said...

That's an awesome review, D! Can't wait for the book! :-)

Deidre Knight said...

Thanks, guys! It would have been mroe fun to post that if Blogger weren't eating all my photo posts today. What's up with that??

Therese Walsh said...

First, big congrats, Deidre!! WooHoo!

Second, condolences on the pix. Try this: start a new blogger file, as if you're doing a brand new post. Try to load your jpg (make sure it's a jpg). You should be able to do it. Then cut the code out and stick it in the blog post you want it in.

Isn't Bugger a pain?? Kath and I are just about to move over to WordPress, where we're hoping for a more peaceful time.

Gabi Stevens said...

Congratulations on the great review. I can't wait to read it.
--Gabi

Nalini Singh said...

GREAT review Deidre! Congratulations!

Deidre Knight said...

Thanks, gang! You ladies are THE bomb! Don't know why blogger was hating me today, but alas...what can a girl do? :) I'll try again! D

Marley Gibson said...

That's a FANTASTIC review!! Congrats!! = )

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Yay you!

And then, I just have to say, DUH! Like anyone here is surprised...

Deb's Book Nook said...

Big congrats Deidre! See I told you it was good!
HUGS!

Monique said...

Deidre,

I'm having trouble with the link. It won't open, it says there is an error. I'm wondering if the server may be down.

I really wanted to read it! congratulations though, I can't wait for Marco's story! :)