Friday, April 22, 2005

BLOG ON BLOG

To put a Bob Dylan spin on the blog title. I’ve been thinking that to start a blog wherein I analyze other blogs might be the ultimate blogging art form. Sadly, however, I’m sure such blog deconstruction already exists. Or, perhaps I could become a blogosopher, speculating on the nature of existence and life as viewed through blogging. I’m sure a college studies program will eventually evolve—if it hasn’t already.

In the meantime, perhaps it’s the agent in me, but I find myself spontaneously generating great blog names:

Blog on Blog (a play on Dylan’s BLONDE ON BLONDE)
Hot Blog! (Self explanatory and not a little bit silly)
A Bloggy Day in London Town

The ridiculous pun opportunities are apparently endless.

Oh, you can tell I’ve had an intense week, can’t you? In the meantime, I have to wonder why a search of my agency’s name on the Net, generates the following page title:

FLIRTING AND SEDUCTION TIPS, GUIDELINES AND ADVICE.

Isn’t that exactly the sort of thing you’d like to have pop up on the Net when people search YOUR name? It seems to be a bad nonfiction title of sorts.

You can tell there’s not a lot of new Deidre Knight writing news this week. I am hungry for some creative time, which has been eluding me of late. When I don’t get the chance to write each day, I feel parched. That’s where I am this week, and wandering in search of my creative oasis. I’ll let you know when I set up tent there.

In the meantime, thanks to all my wonderful friends who posted and shared their enthusiasm for my new title! I will let you know once I have a cover to share!
Deidre

No comments: