Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Take the Day Off! It’s Red Fire Release Day!

Today is a national holiday! Well, I’m proclaiming it is, anyway. RED FIRE RELEASE DAY! After countless hours of research, rewrites and late nights that turned into early mornings later…I am proud to share this first book in the GODS OF MIDNIGHT series! No rest for the weary though, I’ve got to get right back in the swing of things and polish off Book 2, RED KISS. However, just for today I am going to take some time to kick back, relax and enjoy myself.

I really hope you all love this series as much as I do, and I look forward to getting feedback from my readers! Click here to visit my website and find out more about RED FIRE and the amazing Not-So-Flat Ajax contest I’m running to kick-off the GODS OF MIDNIGHT series!

2 comments:

Maureen McGowan said...

Congratulations, Deidre! The series sounds amazing.

LD Ferris said...

I just read the book and it is amazing!! Amazing job. I loved it :)