Friday, April 21, 2006

Susan Grant & Deidre Knight


Ever want to be a fly on the wall (a very pretty one, of course) when great authors are talking it up? Here's one of those opportunities.

Susan Grant, author of upcoming YOUR PLANET OR MINE, and Deidre Knight (PARALLEL ATTRACTION) share a bit of one such conversation about writing sci-fi romance.

Witty, silly, but full of insight.

Check it out by becoming a member Deidre Knight's Yahoo! group:


Click here to join DeidreKnight
Click to join DeidreKnight




  1. Log onto the group
  2. Click on "FILES"
  3. Download "DK and SG.doc Sci-Fi Romance Discussion with Deidre Knight & Susan Grant"

POOF! It's yours! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Crystal* said...

Ahhhhhh
My first huge perk from joining the group. I'll go check this out.
Grins*

Crystal* said...

Um...little slow on the uptake. But I can't find it.
Grins*

Deidre Knight said...

Chryscat, it should be right there under "Uploaded files."

Crystal* said...

Thanks, Deidre!
Grins*

Susan Grant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Grant said...

(whoops, hit enter too fast, let's try this again, ...)

Just too bad Deidre edited out all the profanity. I'll have to find the raw, uncut version and post it. heh.

Unknown said...

Have to tell you that I really enjoyed Parallel Attraction. I was very happy to see Parallel Heat will be coming out soon (Though not soon enough!).

Deidre Knight said...

Joyce, thank you!! So glad you enjoyed the book! Hugs, D

Zara Penney said...

I will browse the shelf of Borders and see if your books are in OZ. If not I'll order one. When that happens they usually replace it. LOL.
I think this is slightly incestuous but birds of feather have to stick together.
Penny